Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter weather rhodies - day 1

I made a decision and figured I would attempt a 365-ish type format for a year and see how it turns out. I know there will be some days where I may not get to it, especially if I have a marathon day out of the office or if Lars and I are off showing for a weekend. But I'm going to try my best.

Saturday morning I was out and about in the yard with Lars as he was making sure he let every creature that that our yard was his. Our large, run of the mill Rhododendron looked really pretty with the light dusting of snow we had gotten over night...so I captured it with the phone camera.

The snow didn't last very long because the sun was really strong that afternoon...but I was able to enjoy the look of it when I was out there.

No comments: