Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Salutations and an easier way to update what's going on in my yard.

I've been kicking around this idea for a while as a faster way and more in depth way for me to show everyone what has been going on at Chez Larson. I think almost every one has a blog now and I have one for personal, dumb stuff for friends and family. Things change so quickly in my yard that trying to do web updates in the middle of spring and summer is a little tough. Something like this that's quick and deadly will be much more manageable for me and more fun for the reader because this also should be more user friendly.

Please feel free to bookmark this as it should be updated fairly often or subscribe to the feeds if you like.

So, welcome to the birth of the Garden Consultant's Blog and I hope you enjoy!

~ Cris

No comments: