Thursday, August 18, 2011

Big Brother is watching!

I will every once in a while go on Google Maps or Live Maps and stalk clients gardens just for the heck of it. I think it's fun to see what season the satellite was over head or to see if the photo was snapped before or after the landscape was installed. I checked out one of my favorite projects in Portsmouth and I wasn't ready for what I saw...


See that red jeep in the driveway?? That's mine. See those two figures with the shadows in the garden in the backyard...that's me having a consultation with Kelly, my client. How freaky (and a little disturbing) is that!!

You never know when Big Brother is watching...



(oh and FYI, this was early spring and after the installation! LOL)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Ha! I do this, too! It was fun to see satellite view catch up with our move to the new house; street view still hasn't. I like to date the shots by the state of my garden...