Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mosaic Demo at Tranquil Lake

One of my friends who is a mosaic artist and landscape designer in CT is having a demo this weekend. She does some great work and it would be well worth checking out!

Here's the 411 on her demo -

Hello All Gardening Friends, Mosaic Friends and fellow Greenwimmen,

Thought I would send out an email to all of you if you are not busy and would like to see a Nursery that sells hundreds of iris, daylilies and other unusual perennials this is the place to come. In addition the fall festival is going on that day and I will be doing a demo at 12:30pm on a mosaic I have just completed onsite as well as showing/telling about other garden mosaics and ornaments that are dyi projects. I have just finished a 3x5 insitu (means built on site) mosaic and would be more than happy to see you all there.

http://www.tranquil-lake.com/Calender/festivalfall.htm

Hope to see you there



No comments: