Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Shout out for organic lawn care

Eric asked me to mention to my clients that he is starting to offer organic lawn care with All Island Landscape out of Portsmouth. He is their Turf supervisor and this is something he's wanted to do for some time. I really do think he's on to something here with the organics. So, if you are interested and live in the East Bay area and the Providence/Cranston/Warwick/East Greenwich/ North Kingstown areas, give him at shout. At this point, he's not servicing the western and northern parts of Rhode Island. He wants to as he hires fertilizing minions.

Eric Larson
All Island Landscape, Inc.
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
(401) 683-1588
http://www.allislandlandscape.com/home.html

1 comment:

organiclawncareguru.com said...

Hi, I’m a relatively new blogger you can find here at http://organiclawncareguru.com, and your site is very related to mine; I thought it would be beneficial for both of us to do a blogroll link exchange. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks,

Justin
comments@organiclawncareguru.com

ps - I also sent a quick email, just in case. Thanks!