Monday, February 11, 2008

A glimmer of spring

Spring is coming eventhough it doesn't feel like it outside. My Witch Hazel 'Jelena' is in full flower as of last week! I love, love, LOVE, this tree and cannot wait for it to grow up. I think the copper flowes will look awesome up against the grey of the weathered shingles (when they weather) I've used this tree in a couple of different designs and I would like to get the yellow variety, 'Arnold's Promise' for the back 40.




Next week is the Rhode Island Flower Show!!! The dates are Thursday, February 21st through Sunday, February 24th. I'll be in my usual spot - Booth 311 in the Marketplace or at the Rhode Island Nursery and Landscape Association's Exhibit. This is the third year in a row I have been the designer for their exhibit. If you're in the neighborhood of the RI Convention Center, stop on by.

No comments: